Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Peg's "Music Man"

"I always think there's a band kid!"
Music Man! So finally tonight we start the production week that has been in progress for well... since just after Thanksgiving. It's preview night!I've been kinda directing and my right arm and mega Producer and especially friend, has been Delia Alston. To say the least it has been a ride. My friend, Kathryn Tellef, is the Choir teacher @ Taylor Jr. High and does a wonderful job of getting a great sound and Candice Huffaker has been the choreographer - so great. These ladies and so many more (that it would be unfair to name) have come together and made this a great show. Any who would like a nice evening out might consider "The Music Man" as a fun get away. Who knows... next week I might vacuum or dust! Naaah!All reserved seats are $5.oo and are available @ 924-1832 or email : j_d_buehrle@yahoo.comWed. -Fri. 7:00 p.m. and Sat. 2:oo matinee only
Peg has extra tickest for Wed. night. I think I will go that night again. I tool 9 grandkids Monday night. We loved it. (Even when Peg stopped the show because the Mayor started laughing and made the quartet laugh.
Peg runs a tight ship.
Great show, if you want to go Wed. callme or Peg.
Glenna

No comments: